Hostinger Email Send and Receive Error because of the domain managed by Digital Ocean

Mail-Configuration-DigitalOcean-Hostinger

How to configure MX, TXT records on digital ocean for hostinger ?

  • I was not able to send and receive emails on my hostinger mail service.

  • I deployed my django app to digital ocean app platform.

  • Added my domain to Digital Ocean > Apps > myapp > settings > Domains > Edit > Add Domain

  • My domain is managed by digital ocean. So I needed to configure MX, TXT records in Digital Ocean Networking too!

  • Digital Ocean > Networking > Domains > my-domain > More > Manage Domain

    • You will see A, AAAA, CNAME, MX, TXT, NS, SRV, CAA tabs to configure your domain

The error was Missing DNS records, please contact DigitalOcean and have them update the DNS records posted below inside of your domain:

To start using Hostinger Email, add the following records on your domain:

MX record

TXT record

After these changes, allow up to 24 hours for propagation to complete and then you will be able to use your email.

Result ?

  • After a while sending and receiving emails have worked!

Yorumlar